The term ‘groundworks contractor’ refers to the company that delivers the many stages of preparation required before a construction project can commence.
Typically a groundworker clears the site, lays a foundation, installs drainage and may also build the roads.
At A & G we supply, the following groundworks contractors services:
- Demolition to clear the way for new building, including ground clearance.
- Earthworks to level the land a get it ready for construction, this includes removing tree roots and any other vegetation from the site.
- Laying new roads or altering existing ones.
- Drainage and sewers installed.
- Foundations to include shallow & deep building foundations, floor foundations & those needed to add an extension. We also lay Raft foundations.
- External finishes which provide decorative finishes or effects to surfaces and the building as a whole. This includes:
- Landscaping-when the construction is completed. A&G can develop the landscape as required.
If you have any groundwork that you need help with give us a call and we will be happy to quote.